Improving practice in LEAPS & BOUNDS
New Conference date coming soon!
The Network exists to influence, develop and support growth in the following areas:
- Leadership and excellence in practice
- Economics of health and social care provision
- Assurance of quality
- Problem solving through imaginative thinking
- Service and clinical governance
The network has a number of broad objectives based around the following key themes:
- Build a sustainable national matrons’ network for mental health and learning disability clinicians
- Organise and facilitate one national conference per year to promote the clinical leadership agenda
- Understand, interpret and implement national policy
- Negotiate policy development at a local level
- Design and deliver creative solutions to ensure best practice
- Support opportunities for growth, innovation and improvement
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.