Welcome to the Forum of Mental Health & Learning Disability Nurse Directors and Leads.
The mission of this comprehensive forum is to develop a first class communication network for Senior Executives working in the Mental Health and Learning Disability Sectors.
By facilitating mutual support and interaction the forum will enable members to work more efficiently, thus improving nursing care and practice in mental health and learning disability care organisations.
The National Forum of Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurse Directors and Leads is being set up with the aims of:
- Providing a focus on dynamic leadership for mental health and learning disability nursing
- Membership of over 80% of relevant English NHS organisations now expanding to other care sectors and to Europe
- Creating a consultative body of executive leads for mental health and learning disabilities nursing
- Sharing and spreading best practice in mental health and learning disability nursing practice, development and education
- Establishing a comprehensive view of the needs and pressures facing the mental health and learning disability nursing workforce